Children’s Ministry at Bethel is exciting and lively! Join Bethel Jr! on the first Sunday of each month, our child-centered, family-centered worship. Every other Sunday morning begins with the “JAM,” a large group gathering of all children that includes singing, dancing, playing, and an introduction to the monthly theme. There are also opportunities to sing in a children’s choir, participate in special event days out at Horizons, attend Vacation Bible Camp, and be involved in other seasonal events and celebrations.
Minecraft for Kids
Love Minecraft? Know someone who does? Join us at the Bethel Minecraft Club!
Who: Open to all ages and experience levels.
When: Second Sunday of each month from 11am-12pm.
Where: “The SHIP” Kid’s Fellowship Area (Room 216)
What: Members will create and play in a server that is only for people in the Bethel Minecraft Club. Bring your own tablet with Minecraft downloaded.
Why: Just for fun! Meet new people! Fun!
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Spirited Sound (Children’s Choir) takes kids’ musical experiences at Bethel to the next level. We sing a wide range of repertoire from hymns to jazz to gospel and everything in between! We make every piece we sing our own through the addition of movement, instruments, harmonies and sometimes even shouting! Through our music-making we work together to learn how our faith affects our lives in many different ways.
Director: Chelsea Lauing
Rehearsals: Sundays, 10:30-11am. in Room 216a
Joyful Noise is a child’s first choir experience at Bethel. We sing all types of music, learn to play handbells, and use percussion instruments too! Sometimes we wear costumes and often make our own props to go along with our songs. We’ve learned about faith by singing about frogs, computers, cars, pogo sticks, and many other things! We sing about once a month during worship throughout the year.
Director: Chelsea Lauing
Rehearsals: Sundays, 10:30-11am in Room 202a
Child Health and Safety
Bethel Lutheran Church posts information regarding child health and safety as a service to members, visitors and other interested parties. Bethel Lutheran Church does not endorse any specific product or company.
Due to the number of children who are allergic to peanuts, we ask that treats brought to Sunday School not contain nuts.
Food labels/ingredients may change over time, so it is always recommended that you read the label before purchasing snacks. Please read labels carefully to make sure the products are nut free. This includes labels that read “May contain traces of peanuts/nuts.”
Noisy Worship Room & Nursery
- The Noisy Worship Room, in the back of the sanctuary, is a dedicated space for families who need some room to move and play but still want to worship together.
- Child Care Options at Bethel:
- Activity Bags are located at the back of sanctuary for use during worship.
- A Staffed Nursery for younger children is located just off the Emmaus Room, next to the library.
- The Children’s Worship Activity Station at the front left of the sanctuary is a dedicated space for families who need some room to move and play, but still want to worship.
- Sunday School is offered for children ages 2 and over. Teachers escort the children to class, following the 9am Children’s Message.