One Worship Weekend
October 14, 9am
MANY VOICES. ONE SONG.
(One Worship Weekend)
Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 9am
(No 5pm, 7:45am, or 11:15am services)
Mark your calendar!
Let’s worship AS ONE on Sunday, Oct 14!
Everyone from our five services will worship together at 9am, in the sanctuary. Our Bhutanese sisters and brothers will add the beauty of their voices to this ONE SONG festive worship and we look forward to our Sunday School children worshiping with us for the entire service. This will be in place of the traditional Sunday School morning schedule.
Following our worship time, all are invited to bring food to share for brunch in Borgwardt Hall. An egg-bake and ham will be provided and our gifts fruit and veggies, baked goods will complement the main dishes.
Our time together at worship will include:
- LOTS of singing, with piano, organ and praise-band accompaniment
- Reception of New Members
- Lessons, Sermon and Prayers
- Sacrament of Holy Communion
- Children’s Moment
Suggestions for the food you bring to share:
- If your last name begins with letters A-L: please bring fruit or veggie trays, or juice
- If your last name begins with letters M-Z: please bring baked breads/muffins/coffee cakes
- WE ASK YOUR HELP: please bring the recipe for whatever baked goods you bring, or at least a list of the ingredients, so that all food allergy concerns are honored.
“Jesus said: The water that I will give will become in them a spring of water gushing up to eternal life.” John 4:14b