Community Picnic at Horizons
It’s time to gear up for the Bethel Community Picnic on Sunday, June 2 at Bethel Horizons from 10am-3pm. Don’t miss this opportunity as a Bethel family for fellowship and celebration. This year we’ll pay special tribute to the 50th anniversary of Bethel Horizons and extend a warm welcome to our Lead Pastor Mike Brown.
Registration is open for early bird pricing (ending May 26). Our amazing chicken dinner with sides, beverages & dessert is $10/adult, $5/child 3-11, or $30/family – which includes all the amazing activities planned for the afternoon featuring live music, large inflatables, a petting zoo, wagon rides and lots of other fun stuff! Dessert, as always, is homemade pie and/or ice cream but this year it is included in your meal price.
Registration closes May 26 and tickets the day of the event can still be purchased for $13/adult, $7/child 3-11, or $40/family.
Guests are always welcome to invite friends and family!
Bus transportation from Bethel is available and can be reserved online during the community picnic registration. The bus will load in the parking lot at 8:45am, leaving Bethel promptly at 9am to arrive in time for the 10:30am worship. A returning bus will load outside the farmhouse at 3pm returning to Bethel at 4pm. $3/per person to cover gas and driver expense. To reserve your spot on the bus, please notify us by Sunday, May 26 at email@example.com.
Donations of homemade pies are needed – please bring them to the farmhouse by noon on June 2 or, if they can be frozen, deliver them to Bethel during regular office hours or on Sundays and we’ll get them out to camp for you!
- 10am - Park at our main site and our staff will direct you to the worship space.
- 10:30am – Worship (regular worship schedule still happening at Bethel)
- Noon-1:30pm – BBQ Chicken Dinner served at the Art Shack at our main site
- Noon-2pm - Pie and ice cream served at the Farmhouse!
- 1-3pm – Music, Nature Programming, Self Guided Hikes, Hay Rides, Games, Bounce House and more!
- Pre-purchase food tickets (chicken, sides & dessert) are $10/adults, $5/kids, or $30/family (day of $13/adults, $7/kids, or $40/family)
For anyone interested in spending the night at Horizons before the picnic, please consider joining the Horizons 50th Anniversary Kick-Off festivities the night prior. There is no cost to attend the celebration. More info here
The 34th annual Bethel Horizons Bike-A-Thon takes place the day before the picnic as well. Grab your bike and enjoy all three activities in a single weekend. More info here