Advent by Candlelight
December 5; 5:30pm
YOU ARE INVITED to gather together and spend an evening focusing on Jesus and the real meaning of Christmas!
Please join us for an evening of JOY and fellowship!
We are delighted to welcome Pastor Mary Martha Kannass from Hephatha Lutheran Church, our Mission Partner in Milwaukee.
Pastor Mary Martha will help us prepare for the Christ Child! Her message of being a “Strong Baby Sanctuary” will touch our hearts and fill us with the wonder of Advent.
5:30pm – Hearty appetizers and hot apple cider grog! Fireside Room
6:30pm – Dessert, special music and program – Borgwardt Hall
- Tickets are $10 each – consider sponsoring a table for $80! 8 tickets to share with family, friends or “Welcome an Unexpected Guest” and make someone feel welcome.
- Tickets are available at the front reception desk during the week and in the Emmaus Room on Sunday mornings.
- Hostesses are needed! Please consider sharing your gift of hospitality…decorate a table for the evening and provide dessert for eight people. Perhaps co-host a table with a friend and share the JOY of the season!
- We have invited the women of Hephatha to join us for Advent by Candlelight. We look forward to sharing the JOY of Advent with them and invite them to our tables.
- Any donations above the ticket price are received with gratitude – providing for our guests from Hephatha as well as those who would not otherwise be able to come.
- Please invite your grandma, grandchildren, mom, sister, neighbors & friends to make this an intergenerational-memory-making event!
- As an Advent gift to the women and children of Hephatha, please consider bringing a children’s book (or two!) that include children of color– to encourage our Hephatha sisters in Christ…so they may return home feeling our love and support.