Service Opportunity – Habitat for Humanity
Sept 4 & Oct 27
In conjunction with the upcoming Circle of Love golf outing, which this year will be a fundraiser for Habitat for Humanity of Dane County, Bethel is working to provide volunteers to assist with various tasks related to building Habitat homes in Fitchburg. And YOU are invited to help! We are currently seeking people to help on Tues Sept 4 and Sat Oct 27. We are hoping to put together a group of eight volunteers for each day. Work will be guided by a Habitat crew leader, and no particular skills are required to help. Specific work will not be known until the workday, but every effort is made to accommodate volunteer preferences, comfort zones and limitations. This is a nice opportunity to volunteer individually or perhaps put together a group of Bethel friends (or non-Bethel friends!) to volunteer as a group. This is a wonderful opportunity to serve others, build community, and develop relationships. Please consider joining us.
- Must be 16 or older to volunteer
- Must sign up through the provided link.
- Must sign a waiver, which will be provided when signing up for the event. Volunteers under 18 will need parent/ guardian signature.
- Provide own lunch. Snacks will be provided.
- Wear closed toed shoes and clothes you don’t mind getting dirty.
Coffee, water, and snacks are available throughout the day. There will be a snack break at 10am and a lunch break at 12pm.
Thank you for considering volunteering, and if you have questions, please contact Paul Moen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 608.332.3905.