Bethel’s Circle of Love Golf Outing
Prefer to swing a golf club rather than a hammer? No problem – come play!
Bethel’s Serving Team is hosting the 17th annual Circle of Love Golf Outing on Mon, Sept 24 at Blackhawk Country Club. The team is very excited about the fundraiser which will be used to help build a home for one for Bethel’s Bhutanese families through Habitat for Humanity. The registration fee of $125 covers a cookout lunch, 18 holes of golf, followed by dinner and the program. All money donated above that amount goes directly to the project and is tax deductible.
How can you help?
- Register to play golf! Golfers at all skill levels are welcome & enjoy the scramble format.
- Consider sponsoring a golfer ($125 or more) or a hole ($300) or one of the meals ($1,000 and/or $500).
- Donate and/or Bid on the Silent Auction items.
- Make a monetary donation.
GOLF OUTING SCHEDULE
- 10:30am – Registration
- 11am - Cookout Lunch
- Noon – Team Scramble
- 4:30pm – Post-Golf Celebration
- 5:30pm – Plated Dinner
- 6:30pm – Silent Auction Closes
If you are unable to play, join us for the post-golf celebration and dinner beginning at 4:30pm at Blackhawk Country Club. The cost is $35.
For more information contact Jack Poulson at 608.301.0915 or email email@example.com.