Community Picnic at Horizons
It is Community Picnic time! Registration is open for early bird pricing (ending June 1). Our amazing chicken dinner with sides, beverages & dessert is $10/adult or $5/child 3-11 — which includes all the amazing activities planned for the afternoon featuring live music, large inflatables, a petting zoo, wagon rides and lots of other fun stuff! Dessert, as always, is homemade pie and/or ice cream but this year it is included in your meal price.
Registration closes June 1 and tickets the day of the event can still be purchased for $13/adult or $7/child 3-11.
Guests are always welcome so invite friends and family!
Bus transportation from Bethel is available and can be reserved online during the community picnic registration. The bus will load in the parking lot at 8:45am, leaving Bethel promptly at 9am. A returning bus will load outside the farmhouse at 3pm returning to Bethel at 4pm. $3/per person to cover gas and driver expense.
Donations of homemade pies are needed – please bring them to the farmhouse on June 4 or, if they can be frozen, deliver them to Bethel during regular office hours or on Sundays and we’ll get them out to camp for you!
- 10am - Park at our main site and take the shuttle to our Worship space
- 10:30am – Bilingual Worship featuring Bethel Jr!
- Noon-1:30pm – BBQ Chicken Dinner served at the Art Shack at our main site
- 12:30-3pm – Music, Nature Programming, Self Guided Hikes, Hay Rides, Games, Bounce House and more!
- Pre-purchase food tickets (chicken, sides & dessert) are $10/adults & $5/kids (day of $13/adults & $7/kids)